Thursday, August 15, 2013

Here we go...


So I guess I have finally started my own blog. I am most definitely a “newbie,” so stick with me for the first few posts or so. But I guess I should start with a little about me right? 
I was born in Germany in 1991, where I was adopted by an amazing family. After a few years we moved to Ireland, and in 2000 we finally ended up in California. I can't really put all my future posts into just one category but there is one thing that should probably be mentioned: Yes, I am gay. Yes, I was addicted to opiates for 7 years. And no, I am not ashamed of either.
Now in no way am I saying addiction is a good thing, or something to be proud of, but I am now clean so it is just something that is now in my past. It is something that I am dealing with but we definitely all have our own problems. Besides, our experiences make us who we are.
Anyway. I am currently trying to get my life back on track. Finally put myself back in school…but I definitely have A LOT of making up to do. It shouldn’t be that stressful this time around though because for some reason I have come to love learning. Yeah haha Im a nerd I guess. 
Alright lets see….. well I have been clean now for about a year, I love the beach, I am definitely a night owl, have always loved writing, I have a dog that I am way too attached to. I have too many dance parties by myself when doing laundry, and I sing way too loud in my car…the list just goes on.
I guess I am just a regular guy trying to live my life the best way I know how. And yes, there is a lot of random stuff going through my mind at all times…so just warning you now. 
Your newest member of the community,
Danny   

No comments:

Post a Comment